Light, airy, moist and delicious this Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake takes one of your favorite fall drinks and turns it into an epic and tasty dessert!
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE BUNDT CAKE
So it’s officially the middle of August so I absolutely 100% feel comfortable whipping out all things pumpkin. Is that okay with you guys? I sure hope it is because around these here parts, pumpkin is LIFE! Seriously, we love the stuff. I kinda give people the side eye when they say they don’t like pumpkin (totally just kidding…maybe). It is an essential part of fall, I mean come on, everyone usually has at least some pumpkin dessert right?
Well this cake is derived from one of the most sought after and anticipated drinks of the season, the Pumpkin Spice Latte! People I’ve found go absolutely crazy for it! It’s all over the TV about the release date of the infamous drink and when the flavors will be released in stores. It’s almost like Christmas with all the hype centered around this flavor!
So why not take something already so popular that you drink and turn it into some thing that you eat instead? I think I’d rather eat it anyways, and since it’s cake…I’m 100% sold and happy and the flavors are absolutely there! So good you guys, and I’m not just saying that because it’s my recipe. I’m saying it because I really wanna share this recipe with you and have you experience this deliciousness with me!
So what’s in this cake you may ask? Well it’s a semi home made version! Sometimes us bakers take short cuts and it’s absolutely worth it. It starts with a spice cake mix, duh! How can yours anytime besides a spice cake mix for this! You ad some normal cake ingredients, a little pudding mix, coffee (latte obviously) and you bake it all up into this moist, soft loaf!
It’s then posted with a cinnamon spiked cream cheese glaze. That glaze really ties everything together in this Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake! It’s the cherry on top…so to say! So if you need ANY cake this fall, THIS CAKE is IT!!! Take my word for it!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbs milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl whisk together your cake mix, pudding mix and sugar until combined.
- Add in your oil, milk, pumpkin, coffee, eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake about 50-60 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile to make your icing beat together your butter and cream cheese.
- Mix in your milk, cinnamon and vanilla until blended. Add between 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar until the icing is the consistency and sweetness that you'd like.
- Drizzle over cake and serve.