Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with a gorgeous glaze studded with chocolate chips. This easy bundt cake recipe is sure to please the peanut butter lover in your life!
I never met a bundt cake I didn’t like…and then Heather from Food Lovin’ Family added a big scoop of peanut butter to a chocolate chip bundt cake. And boom. I fall in love all over again.
This chocolate peanut butter bundt cake recipe starts with a box yellow cake mix with extra pudding added for the ultimate in softness. Sour cream helps to keep the texture moist and rich.
And to top this bundt cake recipe off? A drizzle of peanut butter powdered sugar glaze with a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.
I do believe the only thing that could make this cake better is a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 🙂
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
For the cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare bundt pan by greasing with shortening and dust with flour.
- Using a mixer, beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, water, oil and eggs.
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined.
- With a spatula, stir in sour cream and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.
- For the glaze:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, milk, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Remove cake from oven and cool for at least 20 minutes. Turn cake onto serving plate and drizzle glaze over top of the cake. Finish by sprinkling 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips over the glaze.